“The splenic center has its higher correspondence in the head, as all centers do. The etheric splenic center is the reservoir of prana, which passes it to the blood and regenerates the entire person. … This higher splenic center brings in a tremendous amount of energy from Space…” (p. 269)
1. The twelve-petaled head center – is related to the three knowledge petals
2. The twelve-petaled heart center is related to the three love petals of the Chalice
3. The thousand-petaled Lotus is related to the sacrificial petals of the Chalice
“As the psychic energy streams down from the Core of the Chalice, it unfolds the petals of the centers and the Chalice and relates them to each other.”
4. The fourth tier of petals – the bud – unfolds only when total harmony and relationship is established between the petals of the head center, the higher head center, the heart and the petals of the Chalice. (The thousand-petaled Lotus is the “higher head center.”) When this is happening, the individual disciple is entering the Fourth Initiation.
- The first and second circle of petals (knowledge and love) can unfold if a person has the right relationship with his threefold personality vehicles and with other human beings or with his Teacher,
- But the third circle of petals cannot be unfolded unless a person unites with an advancing group and demonstrates pure sacrificial love, dedication and devoted service. (p. 270-271)
- When the firth petal of these centers and the Chalice begin to unfold and become active, this kindles the human brain. Sleeping brain centers begin to operate and make the person on the physical plane aware of higher energies, events, and currents.
“Many people wait many incarnations to be able to be a part of a group and demonstrate selfless and sacrificial relationships and labor. It is the group’s fire that helps the individual unfold his third circle of petals. This is why group work is very important. It is in group labor that our true character comes out and passes through critical tests.” (p. 271)
“…This is why group integration is a supreme goal for each group member. Those who take advantage of group members or who are engaged in slander and treason are soon aborted by the group, and their evolution is delayed for many, many incarnations.” It is important, in my mind, to consider what slander and treason means; how it is demonstrated, for fear of falling into such traps. Let us discuss these things in tonight’s class. Bring some examples with you as to how a member can slander the Teacher or a co-worker. What is treason? How does one take advantage of group members? How does one engage in treason against the group? What are the signs that a member might “are soon going to be aborted by the group?”
Knowledge Petals– “We must remember that the knowledge petals carry within them the knowledge offered in the past solar system. This was the gift of the Third Ray.” (p. 272) “All knowledge is gained through thinking, remembering, or through Intuition. This is why meditation is an effort and labor to remember, to discover the knowledge of the past given for the physical, astral, and mental planes. This is the knowledge that can be contacted through the unfolding of the three knowledge petals of the Chalice.” (p. 272)
Love Petals – “…is the gift of this solar system, and our supreme goald is to understand this energy in all its manifestations and forms… This is why if we have everything, but not love, we fail in this solar system. Those who replace love with knowledge are the failures of this solar system. “ (ibid)
Sacrifice Petals – “The energy of sacrifice is offered to individuals through the sacrifice petals of the Chalice. This energy is the energy of the future, and those who have this energy are the real futurists. They live in the future visions and pave the way for humanity to see the future.” (ibid)
Sacrifice means the outer manifestation of inner divinity. …The manifestation of divinity is always accompanied by sacrificial action, sacrificial emotions, sacrificial thought. Thus sacrificial acts are inspired by the idea that we are all part of One Reality, and the more we help others, the more help we receive form the One Reality.
Sacrifice is a way of living in the One Reality, for the One Reality.
Thus, mental sacrifice, emotional sacrifice, and physical sacrifice are the result of the manifestation of your inner divinity through all your mental, emotional, and physical activities until you become one with that inner divinity.
The energy of sacrifice is related to the petals of sacrifice, numbers 7, 8, and 9. They deal with group work…
As the sacrifice petals open, the petals of the bud, which synthesize knowledge, love, and sacrifice, slowly release the central electrical Spark, the human soul which, through his fiery essence, destroys not only the Lotus but also the three permanent atoms and releases himself into higher spheres. (ibid)